Information offered by WASPA (hereafter referred to as "the Service") respects the privacy of customers who use the Service (hereafter referred to as "Customer"), and we pay meticulous attention to the management of information provided by the customer (hereafter referred to as "Personal Information").
About the Handling of Personal Information
- Regarding Personal Information
We deem that Personal Information is information relating to an individual or something that can identify an individual.
However, information of statistically processed Personal Information, being that it is not information that can identify an individual, is not included in the scope of Personal Information.
- Purposes of collecting Personal Information
The Service collects personal information from you in the following cases:
- In case information is collected when the Customer uses services.
- In case the Customer answers a questionnaire
- In case the Customer applies for a campaign or to be a subject
- For "New Information Mailing List" and/or "Mail Magazine Service"
- In order to ensure the smooth operation of the provision of information etc. of the Service's affiliated companies and/or cooperative companies
- In order to understand the opinions and usage conditions of the Service
- Use of Personal Information
Except where permitted by law, the Service will not use or supply Personal Information other than in the aforementioned instances. In case Personal Information is used or supplied for purposes other than those mentioned above, it is done only with the consent of the Customer.
- Management of Personal Information
The Service, as the custodian of Personal Information, shall maintain a strictly controlled environment in which the general user cannot access Personal Information, and, excepting in the following situation, shall not release or leak Personal Information to a third party.
- Customer's statistical information may be released in case the Service has determined that the customer is a disadvantage to a third party,
- and the Service is demanded to release Customer's Personal Information by a court, Public Prosecutor's Office, police, bar association, consumer center or organizations holding applicable rights of such institutions.
- Information may also be released in the event that it becomes necessary to release Personal Information for the protection of the Service's rights or assets, or explaining the Service to a cooperative business (including businesses with the potential to become cooperative businesses), advertising sponsors or other third parties, or any other lawful purpose. However, regarding statistical information, information that can identify individual customers shall not be included.
- Consignment of Personal Information
The Service may sign a confidentiality agreement with external companies who will be entrusted with the processing of Personal Information.
- Correction and Deletion of Personal Information
In accordance with the prescribed procedure, your support will be highly appreciated. In this service, if the customer wishes to access, alter, or correct his/her own personal information that has been registered, please contact Personal Information Management Division
WASPA Customer Service Center at (+81-3-6757-6520).
- Privacy on Internet
If you disclose personal information voluntarily on the Internet, please keep in mind that that information could be used or collected by other users. If you publish your personal information on the Internet that everyone can access, you may receive an undesirable message based on the information posted there. Users, please send information at your own risk.
- Survey of the number of users on Top page
In the Service's home page, the number of users may be counted and examined. This result will not be released to outside companies. Investigating the number of users will be thoroughly useful with future objectives. Information other than statistical processing of totals will not be collected. It is not an investigation for the purpose of the collection of names and addresses. It is in order for the Service to be more easy-to-use for everyone, and for the Service to be complete.
A cookie is a file containing a string of characters that is sent to your computer when you visit a website. When you visit the website again, the cookie allows that site to recognize your browser. Cookies may store user preferences and other information. If you reset browser to send and receive cookies, the website will be able to get the cookies through your browser. For the sake of privacy, your browser will send the cookies that only sent and received from the server of the website.
- Setting of cookies
You can reset browser among "Allow all cookies", "Reject all cookies", " Indicate when a cookie is being sent", and etc. Setting method differs depending on the browser. About how to set up cookies, please check "Help" menu in your browser. Please note that if you choose to block all cookies, it is likely that you will be not able to receive a service that requires authentication or a variety of services on the Internet, because some website features or services may not function properly without cookies.
- n order to provide a customized service for each customer, we will refer to the stored registration information when the customer logs into the authentication service.
- In order to share the content that the customers are interested in, the usage of Shape Up House site, and the most appropriate ads on other websites
- In order to investigate the traffic and number of users of Shape Up House site
- In order to improve the service of Shape Up House
For security, Shape Up House saves the cookies for reference, such as reminding the customers to re-enter password (re-certification) after a certain amount of time has passed, or entrusting the third parties with the delivery of ads.
- Advertising analysis by cookies (for third-party ad serving companies)
The cookies (including similar technology) used for the advertising analysis is to improve the service for the customers and to provide more valuable information.
- Access Analysis
Here at the Miss Paris Group, we use Google Analytics, a free web analytics service offered by Google, in order to improve the service to our customers.
In addition, we use the “Demographics and Interests reports” function of Google Analytics.
If you want to disable the data collection by Google Analytics, you can do so by downloading and installing the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.
- Personal Information Management Division
- Questions for the protection of personal information, please contact:
WASPA Customer Service +81-3-6757-6520